Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 173

Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 190

Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 191

Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 197

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 6509

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 212

Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 251

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 4998

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1585

Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1601

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 6509

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 212

Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 251

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 4998

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1585

Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1601

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb5/route/profile.php on line 74
FRAMES IN RPG CGI Program HELP!!!!!!! - MC Press Online Forums

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FRAMES IN RPG CGI Program HELP!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRAMES IN RPG CGI Program HELP!!!!!!!

This is the acutal TEXT html code that is being rendered to the browser. I pasted the code in the message text area. Didn't think the processor would render it as HTML code!

HELP.txt
    Last edited by Guest; 03-04-2019, 03:20 PM.

Normally, when the browser shows HTML code, the server is not sending proper HTTP headers. Is your RPG CGI code writing out proper HTTP headers for all frames? In particular, have you included "Content-Type: text/html" in all headers?

Comment

Hi all: If anyone out there has coded an RPG CGI program that contained multiple row frames that have to built in the RPG program and sent to the browser, Please help me! I am converting a Net.Data applicaiton that loads to the browser four named frames. When I was testing the HTTP API's to push each frame to the browser individually, things went fine. When I try to push the code that signals the browser to seperate the display into four frames and load the frames from the "src=" tag value, I get the ACTUAL html code displaying the browser when I run the program. this is what is displayed UGLY UGLY!! This page uses frames, your browser does not support frames.</p>

Browse Our Catalog

Help?
      All help is appreciated. Bentley Pearson Genesis Expert Systems, Inc. BPearson@xocommerce.com 205 991 5525 x 111
      Last edited by Guest; 03-04-2019, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Yes. Since posting the message late Friday, I have gotten ALOT further with project. Most of the guidance goes to a particular book author who lent me his email address so I could pick his brain! Most of my problem lies in being very green to html and this type processing. Thanks for your response

Comment

Working...
        X