X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest replied
    EVF0032E when VERIFYing and refreshing the cache

John: Do you have those libraries defined in your library list? I was told that we did have problems with library names with 10 characters long, and should be fixed in SP4.

Leave a comment:

• EVF0032E when VERIFYing and refreshing the cache

Anyone got an answer for this one? It's been bugging me for about a year now. When I edit a source member that references resources (files, /COPY members) from multiple AS/400 libraries, and I VERIFY the source using the 'refresh cache' option, I get the EVF0032E message, indicating that there is problem with the communication line (busy or some such nonesense). When I do the same thing with a source member where all the resources are located in the same AS/400 library, everything is cool. I have spent (read 'wasted') a lot of time trying to figure out a work around but am still having the problem. It's a fairly consistent failure. I anxiously await each new service pack, hoping that the problem will be fixed, but alas, no such luck. I downloaded and applied SP4 this evening, again hoping beyond hope that I would be pleasantly surprised, but not this time. I originally encountered the problem when running the trial version that I downloaded from the web. The problem has followed me through the V4R5 version of WDT, and still haunts me with WDT V5R1 SP4 under Windows 2000. Any help would be appreciated. John.
Working...
X