JNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JNI

Group, Using V5R1 SP3, I get the following error: Could not load runtime library C:Program FilesJavaSoftJRE1.3.1inclassicjvm.dll. This results in a JNI environment error. Any idea why Code/400 is looking here for the JVM? I have searched the registry and can't see anything. That dll is in C:Program FilesJavaSoftJRE1.3.1inhotspotjvm.dll on my system. I have five different JDKs on this system and this one to the best of my knowledge has never been the default. Currently, my JAVAHOME and path are pointing to Sun's 1.3.1_01 (the J2EE version) as my default, which does have a classic directory. Thanks, David Morris

JNI

Hi David, What were you doing -- or rather, trying to do -- when you got this message? Mike David Morris wrote: >Group, > >Using V5R1 SP3, I get the following error: Could not load runtime library >C:Program FilesJavaSoftJRE1.3.1inclassicjvm.dll. This results in a >JNI environment error. Any idea why Code/400 is looking here for the JVM? I >have searched the registry and can't see anything. That dll is in C:Program >FilesJavaSoftJRE1.3.1inhotspotjvm.dll on my system. I have five >different JDKs on this system and this one to the best of my knowledge has >never been the default. Currently, my JAVAHOME and path are pointing to >Sun's 1.3.1_01 (the J2EE version) as my default, which does have a classic >directory. > >Thanks, > >David Morris >

Comment

Working...
    X