STRCODE problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STRCODE problem

I've had this problem, and solved it by moving to V3R2M3. And by the way guys, try not to stay with evaluation versions, buy the whole package, and you will limit the problems. I give you my word, there ain't no time to waste on evaluation or any betas software versions. "Patrick Goovaerts" a écrit dans le message news: 8d7sij$sjc$1@news.software.ibm.com... > Sorry lads... > > It seems the problem was that I had no connection to the office with > CODE/400. Port 4200 must be open. Retrieving / Editing sources is not a > problem anymore but ... > > When I try to 'Verify (no prompt'), the 'progress'-box appears, the I > receive an EVF4051E - CODE Daemon error. > (see picture) > > Any suggestions on this ? > > > > >

STRCODE problem

When trying to connect to a clients 5.2 machine I am getting an error... EVF4023E Unable to exchange CODE signature with host '192.168.10.19' The exchange failed due to a TCP/IP error-Connection reset by peer This error is probably caused by the fact that you have not installed the back-end fix for CODE communications...... .... I assume that because this machine is 5.2 and with the latest cume it would have the required fixes on it? Any ideas how to fix this? thanks, Scott Daniel

Comment

STRCODE problem

"I assume that because this machine is 5.2 and with the latest cume it would have the required fixes on it?" Not necessarily. Launch the Communications Console, under the "Server Settings" choose the server you're using and click on "Check PTFs".

Comment

STRCODE problem

>>When trying to connect to a clients 5.2 machine I am >>getting an error...EVF4023E >> In fact, there is no new PTF required on iSeries V5R2 as far as CODE is concerned. What is the WDSC release you have installed on your workstation? What is your STRCODE command?

Comment

Working...
        X