Can't Get STRCODE to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Get STRCODE to start

I'm getting message EVF0013 when I run STRCODE. Text of the message reads: The Job's CCSID value is changed from 65535 to 00037 while STRCODE is active. Code was working fine the end of last week. When I have tried accessing things yesterday and today it has been crashing. Help PS - I just installed SP3. Dwight @ Ruger

Dwight: what do you mean when you said "When I have tried accessing things yesterday and today it has been crashing."? Could you please give us more detail on the problem your are expereincing? Would you please e-mail me the following information? Thanks! 1) The OS you were running on. 2) The CODE functions/steps you were doing to getting the problems. 3) The exact error message you are receiveing (a screen capture would be nice) 4) The following file: On Win98/ME: C:WINDOWSIBMCOMFVDCERRS.LOG On WinNT:C:WINNTIBMCOMFVDCERRS.LOG On Win2k: C:Program filesIBMShared FilesFVDCERRS.LOG

Comment

Dwight You might want to try to prompt STRCODE and fill in your remote location name and communications type. Maybe they got reset some where. Just a thought. Bill Layman Dwight HoganCamp wrote: > I'm getting message EVF0013 when I run STRCODE. Text of the message reads: > > The Job's CCSID value is changed from 65535 to 00037 while STRCODE is > active. > > Code was working fine the end of last week. When I have tried accessing > things yesterday and today it has been crashing. > > Help > > PS - I just installed SP3. > > Dwight @ Ruger

Comment

Working...
      X