Code info Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code info Area

I'm using V451 of code with an AS400 V451 , when i lauch the recieve from host (CODESRV GET ..) for many files the info area start giving me status msgs till a certain point then it blocks up. The files keep getting downloaded but i get no status messeges. At the end of the transfer , code is blocked , i can't lauch other transfers, have to close code and relaunch it.

Code info Area

We should have this problem fixed in V5R1 SP3 APAR SE02953. Do you have SP3 installed? Sergio Nardone wrote: > I'm using V451 of code with an AS400 V451 , when i lauch the recieve from > host (CODESRV GET ..) for many files > the info area start giving me status msgs till a certain point then it > blocks up. > The files keep getting downloaded but i get no status messeges. > At the end of the transfer , code is blocked , i can't lauch other > transfers, have to close code and relaunch it.

Comment

Code info Area

Not yet , im still on V451 SP2 . Should be installing V51 shortly. "Hak Lui" ha scritto nel messaggio news:3BEFD46D.948EB75C@ca.ibm.com... > We should have this problem fixed in V5R1 SP3 APAR SE02953. > Do you have SP3 installed? > > Sergio Nardone wrote: > > > I'm using V451 of code with an AS400 V451 , when i lauch the recieve from > > host (CODESRV GET ..) for many files > > the info area start giving me status msgs till a certain point then it > > blocks up. > > The files keep getting downloaded but i get no status messeges. > > At the end of the transfer , code is blocked , i can't lauch other > > transfers, have to close code and relaunch it. >

Comment

Working...
      X