X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest replied
    Code Designer startup error

Hi Cary, I don't think that is a Designer error message. At least I just scanned the message files and don't see "view window" in them. When exactly do you see the message? Does it happen if you just launch Designer from the menu or does it happen when Designer is creating/loading a file. Also, is it display files only that you see this? Mike Cary Phillips wrote: >I'm having a problem with Code Designer on one PC. When I start Code >Designer, no matter whether I try to start a new display file or open an >existnig display file, I get an error message: > >RC 50 >More than one view window was specified for the view port to scroll. > >I've tried comparing the registry settings with another PC which works fine, >but cannot see any differences. Any ideas? > >PC: >Windows 2000 >WDT/400 5.1 service pack 3 and 4 (tried both). > >Thanks, >Cary >

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest started a topic Code Designer startup error

Code Designer startup error

I'm having a problem with Code Designer on one PC. When I start Code Designer, no matter whether I try to start a new display file or open an existnig display file, I get an error message: RC 50 More than one view window was specified for the view port to scroll. I've tried comparing the registry settings with another PC which works fine, but cannot see any differences. Any ideas? PC: Windows 2000 WDT/400 5.1 service pack 3 and 4 (tried both). Thanks, Cary
Working...
X