X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest replied
    upgrading from CODE V3R2M3 to WDT400 V5R1

also - my mouse wheel dont work within the editor any more - it works fine within project organizer (using WIN 2K) "Tony Dove" wrote in message news:9t2sit$u86$1@news.boulder.ibm.com... > finally got round to upgrading to latest version of CODE that > comes with WDT400 - noticed that it now installs to WDT400 > directory instead of ADTSWIN - problem I have is that for all my old > projects, the working local directory is C:ADTSWINLOCAL - is it > a problem to leave them pointing here or is there an automated way > of changing *lots of projects to have a working local directory of say > C:WDT400LOCAL without changing each one individually?? > > thanks > > >

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest started a topic upgrading from CODE V3R2M3 to WDT400 V5R1

upgrading from CODE V3R2M3 to WDT400 V5R1

finally got round to upgrading to latest version of CODE that comes with WDT400 - noticed that it now installs to WDT400 directory instead of ADTSWIN - problem I have is that for all my old projects, the working local directory is C:ADTSWINLOCAL - is it a problem to leave them pointing here or is there an automated way of changing *lots of projects to have a working local directory of say C:WDT400LOCAL without changing each one individually?? thanks
Working...
X