EURO CURRENCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EURO CURRENCY

Does CODE/400 v4r5m1 support Euro currency ? I do not know why my editor does not show Euro currency. Thanks Domenico Pozza

EURO CURRENCY

I think it should not be editor specific. It should depend on the language/LOCALE settings of your workstation. Have you checked the locale settings in 'control panel->regional settings->Input locale' on your PC?

Comment

EURO CURRENCY

All applications (5250, word processor, spreadsheet, etc.) are working fine with Euro but when I type ? (Euro) in CODE EDITOR the character is wrong. ha scritto nel messaggio news:9v56sl$1a38$1@news.boulder.ibm.com... I think it should not be editor specific. It should depend on the language/LOCALE settings of your workstation. Have you checked the locale settings in 'control panel->regional settings->Input locale' on your PC?

Comment

EURO CURRENCY

The only thing that we can think of now maybe the font setting. I don't know what your default font setting is. Goto "Options->font..." and select an appropriate font. You can use the editor command 'default.fontsize' to check the font being used. Hope this will help!

Comment

Working...
        X