Warning: Undefined array key 122264 in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 3534

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 3536

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 704

Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 3548

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 635

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 635

Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72

Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77

Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72

Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77

Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 173

Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 190

Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 191

Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 197

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 6509

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 212

Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 251

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 4998

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1585

Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1601
WDT/400 - ILE C/C++: Error in ic4excpt.hpp - MC Press Online Forums

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WDT/400 - ILE C/C++: Error in ic4excpt.hpp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDT/400 - ILE C/C++: Error in ic4excpt.hpp

Trying to compile my C++ projecs written with VisualAge C++ for AS/400 but i get the following error: "/QIBM/include/hpp/ic4excpt.hpp", line 209.44: CZP0218(30) The call does not match any parameter list for "IC4Exception::IC4Exception". The WDT/400 version is V5R1 SP4 1. What is wrong? 2. Is the the 'access class library' no longer supported, because i can not find documentation at the info center (offline and internet version)? 3. How can i accelerate the compile process (CRTCPPMOD)? It work _very_ slow...... Thanks Peter

Peter: I am not following exactly what you were doing. Could please you give us more detail? Where was the source and what is the AS/400 host you were compiling on?

Comment

Peter, I had the same problem. If you compile with target release of v4r5m0, the problem goes away (CRTCPPMOD ... TGTRLS(V4R5M0)). You will still be able to bind the module into a V5R1 program. If you compile targeting v4r5m0, it seems to cover over a multitude of sins (i.e. some other compile errors go away as well). However, I did experience a side-effect. Once I started using TGTRLS(V4R5M0), my use of OUTPUT(*PRINT) no longer generated a compile listing and a pointer error message shows up in the joblog. Stephen West Workware, Inc. stephenwest@workware.com "Peter Beck" wrote in message news:9vpf2r$1ae6$1@news.boulder.ibm.com... > Trying to compile my C++ projecs written with VisualAge C++ for AS/400 but i > get the following error: > > "/QIBM/include/hpp/ic4excpt.hpp", line 209.44: CZP0218(30) The call does > not match any parameter list for "IC4Exception::IC4Exception". > > The WDT/400 version is V5R1 SP4 > > 1. What is wrong? > 2. Is the the 'access class library' no longer supported, because i can not > find documentation at the info center > (offline and internet version)? > 3. How can i accelerate the compile process (CRTCPPMOD)? It work _very_ > slow...... > > Thanks > > Peter > > > >

Comment

Working...
      X