X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt.Tyler
    replied
    Help with CODE/400 Help

Steve, If you are still having troubles forget trying to IBM pathetic excuse for help installed with WDT400 5.1 and use the info center at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/html/a...2924/index.htm. I have never seen such crappy documentation come out of IBM for quite awhile. Many links are wrong, plus the search capability is awful. I can not say the info center is better, but at least you are not required to turn your computer into a web server. HEY,IBM what happened to the PDF documents? They are 100% better than WDT400 5.1 web page help. "Steve Thomas" wrote in message news:a0fl0t$ene$1@news.boulder.ibm.com... > I have just installed WDT and am trying to learn CODE/400. I can't seem to > access any Help screens. I get "Cannot find server or DNS Error" in IE. Is > it possible that "localhost:49213" doesn't point to my iSeries? How do I > chech that and then fix it? > >

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest replied
    Help with CODE/400 Help

Help problems are common when you first install Steve - have you checked out the suggestions at the "Hints and Tips" link at http://www-3.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400/support/ ?? You will probably find the answer there under the topic Troubleshooting HTML Help Problems with WebSphere and VisualAge Products "Steve Thomas" wrote in message news:a0fl0t$ene$1@news.boulder.ibm.com... > I have just installed WDT and am trying to learn CODE/400. I can't seem to > access any Help screens. I get "Cannot find server or DNS Error" in IE. Is > it possible that "localhost:49213" doesn't point to my iSeries? How do I > chech that and then fix it? > >

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest started a topic Help with CODE/400 Help

Help with CODE/400 Help

I have just installed WDT and am trying to learn CODE/400. I can't seem to access any Help screens. I get "Cannot find server or DNS Error" in IE. Is it possible that "localhost:49213" doesn't point to my iSeries? How do I chech that and then fix it?
Working...
X