Java on AS/400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java on AS/400

Hello Sathish, There are tons of stuff on the internet on Learning Java on and off the as400. Of course you've probably tried www.java.sun.com and have seen lots of Java training and examples that can be used on almost any platform. Once you know Java basics you can get info on IBM AS400 Java Toolbox. Try this URL for info on running java on iSeries (as400); http://www.as400.ibm.com/developer/j...ics/index.html There are actual training course from IBM that you can find that are free if you just dig around. IBM has lots of online PDF's and such, but you have to dig them out. Also in www.iseriesnetwork.com there are article archives on Java (some you have to subcribe to the professional subscription to enable viewing) Have fun, Don

Java on AS/400

Hi there!!!, Can anyone tell me where I can find free information on Java programming on AS/400.????? Thanks a lot and regards Sathish Kamath (Your friend)

Comment

Java on AS/400

I would highly recommend the book Java Application Strategies for ISeries & AS/400 by Don Denoncourt. Many practical examples and good reading. I think you can purchase it on this site. Jim Quinlan Clearwater, Florida

Comment

Working...
      X