Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the INFDS equivalent in a COBOL program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Winchester
    replied
    Re:What is the INFDS equivalent in a COBOL program

It's on the way Terry

Leave a comment:

• mberlin27
    Guest replied
    Re:What is the INFDS equivalent in a COBOL program?

8 years ago you responded to this posting and said that you attached a copy book to retrieve the spooled file name and number. Unfortunately that copy book does not appear to be attached any longer. I was wondering if you would mind sending it to me. I would appreciate the help. For reference here is a link to the thread: http://www.mcpressonline.com/forums/...age-27381.html You can email me directly at berlin @ briteskies dot com.

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest replied

Thanks for the help. It's exactly what I needed.

Leave a comment:

• Terry Winchester
    replied

The Open Feedback area is what you need to access for the Spool file name and ID. Attached is a copybook I use in most of my programs. Instructions are in the comments. I also have copy books for Job/Display attributes and I-O feedback areas if your interested. Terry

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest replied

It's been many many moons since I programmed in COBOL, but I think you need to access the IO-FEEDBACK-AREA (or something like that).

Leave a comment:

• Guest.Visitor
    Guest started a topic What is the INFDS equivalent in a COBOL program?

I am a RPG programmer whose needs help with a COBOL program. I need to get information about a spool file (ie SPOOL NAME and SPOOL ID). In a RPG program, I would user the INFDS. What do I use in a COBOL program? Thanks
Working...
X