Who deleted my QSYSOPR messages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who deleted my QSYSOPR messages?

Our "OLD" QSYSOPR messages are deleted during an IPL. I don't know if there is a way to prevent this.

You could check your cleanup options to see if the system cleanup is removing all old messages. OTOH, If someone is deleting messages manually, I don't think it is possible to discern who it is. Dave

Comment

Is there any way I can determine who or what (system process) removed my QSYSOPR messages. Thanks Mauricio Della-Quercia

Comment

Can anybody help me?… I have an AS/400 170, with IPCS (Netfinity). Originally out of 12GB I assigned 4GB to the IPCS Server, leaving 8GB for the AS/400. Now need to reallocate the space, and give more to the AS/400. So I want to change the size of the IPCS to 3GB in order go increase space in the AS/400. I used the Display Network Server Storage Space (DSPNWSSTG) command, from the Work with NWS Storage Spaces (WRKNWSSTG) command. There is not and option to do the change that I want. How can I do this? Thank you in advance. Carlos Aldama. Network server storage space . . : TCSSRVNT3 Network server description . . . : TCSSRVNT Drive . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 3 Size in megabytes . . . . . . . . : 4000 Percent used . . . . . . . . . . : 0 Format . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *FAT Format complete . . . . . . . . . : Yes Auxiliary storage pool . . . . . : 1 Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : Windows NT Operating System

Comment

Working...
        X