What is my IP address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is my IP address?

For Windows 95/98: Run...WINIPCFG For Win NT/200: Go to command line and type IPCONFIG. Brian

What is my IP address?

I need to be able to find the PC's IP address from the AS/400.

Comment

What is my IP address?

Kevin, WRKTCPSTS *CNN will give you all the connections into the system. But I don't really think this will do you any good. There are no individual profiles, or associated devices with the information, only QTCP, or QUSR. Dale

Comment

What is my IP address?

You can look at the joblog of the QZSCSRVS jobs in QUSRWRK subsystem. There is a CPIAD02 message that states 'User (user-id) from client (ip address) connected to server.'

Comment

What is my IP address?

You can use the following CL, which uses API to get the IP address PGM DCL VAR(&DEVD) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10) DCL VAR(&IP) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(15) DCL VAR(&RECEIVER) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(892) DCL VAR(&LENGTH) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(4) DCL VAR(&ERRLENGTH) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(4) RTVJOBA JOB(&DEVD) CHGVAR VAR(%BIN(&LENGTH)) VALUE(892) CHGVAR VAR(%BIN(&ERRLENGTH)) VALUE(0) CALL PGM(QDCRDEVD) PARM(&RECEIVER &LENGTH + DEVD0600 &DEVD &ERRLENGTH) CHGVAR VAR(&IP) VALUE(%SST(&RECEIVER 878 15)) SNDPGMMSG MSG(&IP) ENDPGM

Comment

What is my IP address?

Thank you.

Comment

What is my IP address?

I am connected to the AS400 using client access. How can I find the IP address of my PC?

Comment

What is my IP address?

How can write this command from command line (You can look at the joblog of the QZSCSRVS jobs in QUSRWRK subsystem. There is a CPIAD02 message that states 'User (user-id) from client (ip address) connected to server.' ) Regards MUTLU

Comment

Working...
                X