Around the clock systems monitoring and automation for the IBM i
This entry level, feature-rich, systems monitoring and automation solution addresses the need for heightened visibility of system critical messages, particularly on a busy system. Without Message Management Suite they could quickly disappear from the operator’s screen amongst other routine messages, or their significance lost on an inexperienced operator. Yet, the effect of missing or ignoring a system critical event could prove disastrous for you, your department and your company.
Message Management Suite is ideal for managing multiple systems and there’s no need for specialist resources. You can even ‘teach’ Message Management Suite how to respond to situations, even complex ones and it will precisely emulate the actions of a very experienced IT operator.
Message Management Suite offers:
• Ready access to your entire network, creating an enterprise management solution
- No manual monitoring – your operations staff can focus on their efforts elsewhere – ideal for monitoring multiple systems
- Escalated alerts prevent critical performance failures
- Automatic raising and assignation of Service Desk tickets
- Eliminate the need to check the status of every cache battery as a 90 day alert feature allows time to act and call an engineer to replace them
• “Out-of-the-box” monitoring and alerting templates, shipped as standard, allowing you to precisely emulate the actions of a very experienced IT operator
• Software monitoring and management is possible within hours
• Install the software and test the configuration and PTFs without affecting your live environment• Enhanced scheduling of resources allows systems operators to emulate on-call rotas and company working schedules, across multiple time zones