BeNeLux Power, the 4th edition of Europe’s smartest IBM Power Expo and Conference to be held on 19-20 October in Eindhoven (www.common.be), is pleased to open nominations for the 2016 Power & IBM i Excellence Awards. We wish to give additional visibility to clients and BPs/ISVs/Consultants to showcase their innovative solutions. Individuals and organizations that have discovered innovative ways to utilize their Power Systems and/or IBM i platform are in luck. Now is the time to nominate you as a client or a BP/ISV/Consultant on behalf of its client — for one of the Benelux Power Excellence Awards. The nomination deadline for the 2016 awards is Sunday, 11 September 2016, 23:59 hours CEST.
- The solutions should already exist and if submitted by a BP/ISV/Consultant should be immediately implementable at other locations.
- The judges will be industry experts and IBMers.
- There are 3 categories – Infrastructure & Security, Software and Database solutions and Managed Services.
- A jury of representatives of Benelux Power and IBM will select the winner and the nominees. Their decisions are final.
- There will be 3 nominees (one winner and 2 finalists) in each category.
- All the nominees receive wide press and social media visibility. They are honored during the opening session of Benelux Power 2016, 20 October, and receive a 20 minutes presentation slot in a special Excellence Awards stream. Client nominees present their solutions themselves. The BP/ISV/Consultants showcase their solution through a client.
How to submit your solution?
Full details on submission, guidelines, timeline, etc. and a word template for preparing the draft before final submission are available at www.common.be. The solutions can be submitted on-line till Sunday 11 September 23:59 hours CEST. Entering in more than one category is possible if you have appropriate products in all the categories.
Submission link: http://www.common.be/BeNeLux_Power_Excellence_Awards
For more information on Benelux Power Excellence Awards, please contact
About Benelux Power
Benelux Power is the annual flagship joint event of COMMON Belgium, COMMON Netherlands (a special interest group of NGi-NGN) and COMMON Europe Luxembourg Power Systems. They are the IBM Power Systems user communities for IBM i and IBM based solutions. Their aims are: “boost networking, share experiences, provide advanced education and training, influence IBM products and solution strategy, offer savings and efficiencies to its members and accelerate an on-going open dialogue with IBM”. They are non-profit communities with organizations and individuals as members. For more information, please visit www.common.be, www.common.nl, www.common.lu.