BeNeLux Power, the 4th edition of Europe’s smartest IBM Power Expo and Conference to be held on 19-20 October in Eindhoven (www.common.be), is pleased to open nominations for the 2016 Power & IBM i Excellence Awards. We wish to give additional visibility to clients and BPs/ISVs/Consultants to showcase their innovative solutions. Individuals and organizations that have discovered innovative ways to utilize their Power Systems and/or IBM i platform are in luck. Now is the time to nominate you as a client or a BP/ISV/Consultant on behalf of its client — for one of the Benelux Power Excellence Awards. The nomination deadline for the 2016 awards is Sunday, 11 September 2016, 23:59 hours CEST.
- The solutions should already exist and if submitted by a BP/ISV/Consultant should be immediately implementable at other locations.
- The judges will be industry experts and IBMers.
- There are 3 categories – Infrastructure & Security, Software and Database solutions and Managed Services.
- A jury of representatives of Benelux Power and IBM will select the winner and the nominees. Their decisions are final.
- There will be 3 nominees (one winner and 2 finalists) in each category.
- All the nominees receive wide press and social media visibility. They are honored during the opening session of Benelux Power 2016, 20 October, and receive a 20 minutes presentation slot in a special Excellence Awards stream. Client nominees present their solutions themselves. The BP/ISV/Consultants showcase their solution through a client.
How to submit your solution?
Full details on submission, guidelines, timeline, etc. and a word template for preparing the draft before final submission are available at www.common.be. The solutions can be submitted on-line till Sunday 11 September 23:59 hours CEST. Entering in more than one category is possible if you have appropriate products in all the categories.
Submission link: http://www.common.be/BeNeLux_Power_Excellence_Awards
About Benelux Power
Benelux Power is the annual flagship joint event of COMMON Belgium, COMMON Netherlands (a special interest group of NGi-NGN) and COMMON Europe Luxembourg Power Systems. They are the IBM Power Systems user communities for IBM i and IBM based solutions. Their aims are: “boost networking, share experiences, provide advanced education and training, influence IBM products and solution strategy, offer savings and efficiencies to its members and accelerate an on-going open dialogue with IBM”. They are non-profit communities with organizations and individuals as members. For more information, please visit www.common.be, www.common.nl, www.common.lu.