Save $150 off the regular early-bird rates when registering with special discount code by July 23 (extended)!
Mark your calendars and register today for the inaugural COMMON 2010 Fall Conference & Expo, a conference event designed to meet the needs of the COMMON community! This premier Power Systems educational event was defined by the members to meet their educational requirements in this downturned economy during the Fall.
Register by July 23, 2010 (formerly July 7) with special discount code "DECO" and save $150 off the early-bird registration rate as long as you stay in the Conference Hotel. Register today at http://www.common.org/fallconference
- Keep up-to-date on leading Power Systems education with over 100 sessions to choose from at this three-day conference.
- Sessions on hot topics such as AIX, Linux, PHP, RPG, DB2 Web Query, IBM Rational Software, and Upgrading to IBM i 7.1.
- View the available sessions in the Online Session Guide at http://www.common.org/fallconference/sessions.html
- Learn directly from leading solution providers on products you may be using, or are considering, at vendor-led sessions.
- An Expo that provides hands-on access to the latest products and solutions available to your company.
- Access to expert speakers and fellow peers to have your questions answered, share tips and tricks, and make contacts.
- Extraordinary networking opportunities during sessions, at the Expo, and during the nightly Power Down events.
- Maximize your ROI with a hotel rate of only $125 per night and the special discount of $150 off the early-bird rate.
COMMON recognizes that our members still face an economic challenge, and therefore we are offering this special incentive to save $150 off the early-bird rate with discount code "DECO". You must register by July 7, 2010 and stay at the conference hotel - Crowne Plaza Riverwalk - in order to use this discount. Register today! http://www.common.org/fallconference
The COMMON 2010 Fall Conference & Expo is the premier Fall educational and networking event that you and your team will not want to miss.