Unified program will provide dedicated resources and marketing support for existing partners while expanding partner channels.
Quadrant Software LLC., a leading provider of document output management (cloud, FoIP) and spool file beautification tools, and BCD Software LLC., a leading provider of web application development and IBM i modernization solutions, have unveiled their improved Business Partner Program.
Following Quadrant Software’s recent acquisition of BCD Software, the vendors have worked together to establish a unified Channel and Strategic Alliance Group. “We are focused on nurturing mutually beneficial relationships with partners in vertical industries,” says Jeff Lovette, Quadrant and BCD’s Vice President of VP of Worldwide Channels and Strategic Relationships. “A robust Business Partner Program is one way to accomplish this.”
The Channel and Strategic Alliance Group is dedicated to providing resources and marketing support for existing international dealers and domestic partners. The resulting Business Partner Program will better assist partners in maximizing, modernizing and mobilizing their customer’s investment in the IBM i with RPG and PHP web applications, web GUIs for existing green screens and new RPG applications, mobile applications, web-based reports, automatic report beautification and distribution and cloud-based solutions. More Value for Partners
“Our partners will receive outstanding support and personal attention to help ensure they succeed. Mike Crowley, a BCD sales rep for over 12 years, is now the dedicated point of contact for all BCD and Quadrant partners. His knowledge of our solutions and his commitment to helping our partners succeed is unparalleled,” says Jeff.
Under the BCD-Quadrant Business Partner Program, partners can expect:
- The ability to resell both Quadrant and BCD solutions so they can further expand their IBM i modernization offerings.
- Marketing materials, such as PowerPoint product presentations and datasheets, so they can spend more time selling BCD and Quadrant solutions and less time preparing supplementary materials.
- Promotions, training and learning opportunities to help make the most out of the products with the least amount of effort.
- Demand generation tools and events (webinars, videos, white papers) that they can use to nurture and convert opportunities.
- New product releases designed to better meet Partner’s clients’ needs.
- Technical support from BCD and Quadrant’s friendly and knowledgeable teams.
About Quadrant and BCD Software
Quadrant and BCD Software have a combined 60 years in the IBM i marketplace and have successfully helped thousands of organizations worldwide modernize. Together, Quadrant and BCD help customers maximize their investment in IBM i with their industry leading web development, mobilization, spool file beautification and document distribution tools. Their customers and partners around the world are leaders in key markets such as finance, manufacturing, transportation, retail and healthcare.
Quadrant and BCD are part of the Quadrant group of companies that also includes Netlert, which develops an Avaya call center performance analysis solution, and SoftBase, which provides application testing and tuning solutions for IBM's DB2 database utilizing the OS/390 and z/OS operating systems.