Written by IBM i Manifest PR Team
The IBM i Manifest initiative that started in Japan earlier this year has come to the United States. With the launch of the IBM i Manifest U.S. Web site (www.imanifest-us.com) earlier this month, the initiative has made its official call for participation here in North America. The initiative is made up of IBM i users, customers, resellers and ISVs who have come together to revitalize the IBM i marketplace.
When the original IBM i Manifest members in
In answer to that question, Jeff Olen, co-founder and chief operating officer at Olen Business Consulting, Inc., agreed to spearhead the call for participation here in
Getting involved is as simple as joining the iManifest United States group at LinkedIn.com. There you can interact with the other members and learn more about the initiative. To become an actual member of the IBM i Manifest initiative requires a bit more commitment. The call for participation is currently open to all individuals and companies willing to commit seed capital to the initiative. The commitment of seed capital is dependent on the size of the organization as shown below:
- Tier 1 company $30 million or more annual revenues
- Minimum seed capital: $12,000
- Minimum number of companies needed: 4
- Tier 2 company–from $2 million–$29 million annual revenues
- Minimum seed capital: $6,000
- Minimum number of companies needed: 8
- Tier 3 company–under $2 million annual revenues
- Minimum seed capital: $1,500
- Minimum number of companies needed: 34
If you are an IBM i customer, reseller, or ISV—and you want to be a part of the future of IBM i—then heed the call and join the revolution.