Application modernization and management solutions provider, Fresche, today announced the launch of its global Power Partner Program. The program provides access to one of the broadest portfolios of solutions in the market. Specifically for the IBM i™ Power System community, it creates a modernization and management network. The program enables IBM i™ Business Partners, VARs, ISVs, SIs and consultants to help customers move from legacy applications to new web, mobile, open source and cloud solutions. This transition is helping to run modern workloads, putting customers in a leading position for the future.
. . .
Fresche has put significant investment into ensuring a wide-ranging, flexible program that will benefit these Business Partners throughout the world. Members of the Fresche Power Partner Program receive:
- Enhanced access to one of the largest global application management & modernization solution suites to help evolve the services side of their business
- Dedicated Channel Managers, covering all regions in the world
- Global Technical Support
- Proven IBM i and Power quality solutions
- Marketing Support
- Co-marketing funds
- A competitive program and partner community portal
- Multi-tier training and onboarding program