IBM Cloud Object Storage System V3.8 delivers the capability to store petabytes to exabytes of unstructured data on industry-standard servers to create a software-defined, object storage solution.
IBM® Cloud Object Storage System V3.8 delivers the following features:
- Scalability. Scale up to support more than an exabyte of storage capacity in a single object storage system and namespace.
- Security. Protect mission-critical data with zero-touch encryption and other built-in robust security capabilities.
- Availability. Ensure your data is always available, regardless of planned or unplanned outages.
- Efficiency. Manage and monitor the storage system and underlying hardware with a single pane of glass management GUI. A wide range of management APIs can be used to integrate with external management or monitoring systems.
- Economics. Reduce raw storage capacity requirements and increased tolerance of drive and server level failures, compared to traditional storage systems that use RAID and replication to protect data against these failures. This can help to significantly reduce costs associated with hardware, power, space, and operational staffing requirements.
Find out more here.