IBM® Power Systems™ High Performance Computing (HPC) Cluster (5146-S23) is an integrated offering that contains compute, interconnect, storage, management, cabling, and racking hardware which incorporates the following:
- Login and management nodes consisting of IBM Power® System S822LC servers
- Compute nodes, scaling from five to sixteen IBM Power S822LC servers per rack, depending on available space
- Elastic Storage Server 5146 models GL2 or GL4 paired with varying quantities of storage expansion drawers (1818-80E)
- Software for cluster management and workload scheduling, including optional IBM Spectrum™ Cluster Foundation V4.2.2 and IBM Spectrum LSF®
- Optional, optimized scientific and high-performance computing software libraries
- High-performance interconnect/fabric from Mellanox Technologies
Find out more here.