IBM Business Process Manager (IBM BPM) V8.0.1 is a comprehensive and consumable, business process management platform that provides visibility and management of your business processes. It includes tooling and runtime for process design, execution, monitoring, and optimization. It is specifically designed to enable process owners and business users to engage directly in the improvement of their business processes.
A highly integrated environment that scales smoothly and easily from initial project to enterprise-wide program, IBM BPM V8.0.1 is designed for easy deployment and use straight out-of-the-box or in an easily customizable configuration. It helps to provide rapid time to value and improved user productivity.
IBM BPM V8.0.1 highlights include:
- Enhanced IBM BPM Process Portal that delivers a highly collaborative work experience with increased notifications and improved performance
- Improved ease of use for the Coach Designer with the ability to create and reuse custom, user-defined Coach controls, sections, and templates
- New ability to incorporate IBM BPM Coaches within WebSphere Portal-hosted composite applications
- Enhanced governance capabilities that include out-of-the-box, default-governance processes
- Integration with SAP Solution Manager for utilizing the design-time capabilities of IBM BPM for designing, documenting, and customizing SAP processes
- Graphical view of information flow through business processes that provides visibility into how data moves through the process
- Built-in ability to create processes that react to events on documents in FileNet Content Manager enterprise content management systems
IBM Business Monitor V8.0.1 delivers comprehensive, business activity monitoring (BAM). It enables users visibility into real-time, end-to-end business operations, transactions, and processes to help increase revenue, lower costs, and improve service. The monitoring capabilities of Business Monitor enhance and complement those of IBM BPM, while providing the ability to have visibility into key business transactions that execute in multiple systems across the enterprise.
Business Monitor can consume and correlate events for end-to-end monitoring from a broad range of IBM BPM, Decision Management, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and transaction solutions, which are enabled to emit events specifically for Business Monitor. For a list of IBM products enabled for event monitoring by Business Monitor, refer to the Companion products section within this announcement. Business Monitor can also consume custom events from any application that is instrumented to generate events for it.
Business Monitor provides business users and managers with an end-to-end, real-time, and historical view of their business operation at various levels of detail. It provides customizable dashboards that calculate and display key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics derived from business transactions, processes, business activity data, and business events. Business users can view these KPIs, metrics, and alerts through various means by including lightweight web interfaces, mobile devices, and corporate portals. They can drill into specific transaction and process instances. These capabilities offer business users and managers immediate actionable information and insight into their business operations to help mitigate problems or take advantage of opportunities.
IBM Business Monitor V8.0.1 highlights include:
- Helping to deliver faster time-to-value with simplified installation and configuration
- Enabling operational environment currency by supporting the latest versions of supporting products
- Discovering and monitoring SAP processes by mining SAP business events to discover actual processes and act in real time to business challenges
- Enabling insight where and when needed by supporting the new IBM Cognos Mobile application for iPad to view Business Monitor reports from iPad mobile devices
IBM Business Process Manager ( IBM BPM) V8.0.1 is an update to the IBM comprehensive and consumable BPM platform that provides visibility and management of your business processes. IBM BPM V8.0.1:
- Expands capabilities for more easily composing rich, sophisticated user experiences for activity completion and dashboards.
- Introduces capabilities for incorporating IBM BPM Coaches within WebSphere Portal applications.
- Enriches governance and lifecycle capabilities with new out-of-the-box processes for asset governance.
- Extends process applications with the ability to react to changes to business documents and content stored in enterprise content management repositories.
IBM Business Monitor V8.0.1 is an update to the IBM BPM comprehensive business activity monitoring (BAM) solution that enables visibility into real-time, end-to-end business operations, transactions, and processes to help optimize processes and increase efficiency.
IBM Business Monitor V8.0.1:
- Improves and simplifies product installation and configuration.
- Provides support for more current levels of products.
- Enables discovering and monitoring SAP processes through SAP business events.
- Supports IBM Cognos Mobile application for use with iPad.
For more information, click here.