IBM® OpenPages® GRC Platform V7.3 is an integrated governance, risk, and compliance platform that enables companies to manage risk and regulatory challenges across the enterprise. It provides a set of core services and functional components that span risk and compliance domains, which include operational risk, policy and compliance, financial controls management, IT governance, internal audit, model risk governance, and regulatory compliance management.
OpenPages GRC Platform improves overall usability and efficiency with a new set of features that are designed to increase overall productivity and enterprise-wide security. This release also introduces a vendor risk management capability. New features:
- Introduction of a new home page dashboard
- Improved usability for users because of new capabilities and enhancements to existing capabilities
- Enhanced global cross-object search capability
- Integrated vendor risk management capability
- Integrates with the IBM Business Process Manager workflow engine
- Updated OpenPages GRC API, the most comprehensive set of APIs that enables organizations to extend and more easily adapt the functionality of their existing solutions
- Upgrades to OpenPages GRC technical foundation capability
Find out more here.