IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management and Diagnostics for Linux and AIX...
- Reduces application downtime by putting lightweight deep-dive diagnostic capabilities into the hands of application developers, making it practical for them to perform production-like monitoring in test and development environments, as well as obtaining that same deep level of visibility in production.
- Expands Application Performance Management platform coverage to include new cloud technology capabilities for application resources.
- Extends traditional application performance capabilities beyond the data center into self-service public and private clouds.
- Dynamically recognizes new instances of rapidly provisioned applications, and automatically expands and contracts the Application Performance Management infrastructure to respond to fluctuations in demand.
- Accelerates problem resolution through rapid analysis of structured and unstructured application data.
Find out more here.