MKS Inc. is the global application lifecycle management (ALM) technology leader. We enable organizations to seamlessly manage their worldwide software planning, development and maintenance activities.
With our flagship product, MKS Integrity, we offer support for all software-related activities and assets through a single enterprise application, resulting in improved global collaboration and greater productivity.
MKS has become an essential partner in addressing the challenges of software complexity faced by leading enterprises in various geographies and industries. Our wide array of industry and ALM experience allow our professional services teams to deliver superior solutions to our customers, from offices across North America, Europe and Asia.
“At MKS, we believe that solving the toughest software engineering challenges is the greatest way to create value for our customers. As such, we give our customers the ability to manufacture increasing volumes of complex software while ensuring quality, cost control, risk mitigation and accelerated product cycle times. This obsessive focus on the customer drives everything that we do and is the foundation behind our development of the most intelligent ALM platform in the market. We take great pride in a rich understanding of our customers’ environments and challenges and we apply our vast expertise and best practices to address these challenges with practical solutions. For enterprises where software engineering is critical to success, MKS is the ideal partner.”
- Michael W. Harris, President & CEO, MKS Inc.
To get to our destination, we've had to do things a little differently. Here's what we've had to do:
- commit ourselves to a complete vision for IT change management--from the most scalable and secure enterprise architecture, the most sophisticated version management, the most flexible process and workflow management and the widest scope of application. While our enterprise strategy is barely five years old, it is rooted in the legendary engineering talent that created the MKS Toolkit twenty years ago.
- construct our platform the hard way - by focused R&D efforts, not by acquisition. We have deep bench strength in our R&D talent that has enabled us to home-grow our solution every step of the way. This is the only way we could achieve the highest level of integration and the most enforceable process. Disparate technologies, loosely cobbled together, can never achieve the vision that we seek.
- commit to the widest scope - custom application change, packaged application change and IT service desk.
- build a services organization that can help customers deliver on the promise of our technology.
- let our customers speak for us. In all of our marketing activities, the common thread will be the goals that the customers have fulfilled.
- build a single-minded culture, focused on the goal, as only organic growth can deliver.
The MKS Integrity platform shows how a strong platform for application change and IT management can provide the foundation to meet the biggest challenges facing the Fortune 500 today - prioritization of IT spending, driving higher productivity, outsourcing and offshoring, and the reinvention of their IT infrastructure themselves.