IBM® Security Access Manager V9.0.2 adds mobile, multi-factor authentication to help:
- Organizations deliver superior user authentication experiences that increase both security and usability.
- Unify the authentication experience across digital web, mobile, and cloud channels by leveraging mobile devices.
- Allow mobile application developers to easily add intelligent, risk-based access controls and flexible authentication mechanisms to their applications.
- Utilize a publicly available, ready-built mobile application as a second factor for user authentication.
- Implement transaction signing to comply with emerging regulations that are aimed at reducing financial fraud.
- Provide additional mechanisms for step-up authentication when elevated risks of user compromise are detected by integrated risk engines.
Find out more here.