Experience the reliability of your old twinax console with the added comfort, features, and functions of today's technology!
BOSaNOVA LAN Consoles provide reliable local and remote access to your iSeries. Experience the reliability of your old Twinax console with the added features and functions of today’s technology. The BOSaNOVA LAN Consoles work in restricted mode as you would expect, enabling full management of the iSeries.
Use VNC or RDP to remotely access your iSeries; check system messages, check system status, access the iSeries remote control panel, initiate backups from home. Access multiple BOSaNOVA Consoles on the same PC for control of multiple iSeries.
The BOSaNOVA iSeries LAN Console is based on our award-winning 6616 thin client.
- 1.6GHz VIA Processor
- PS2 port
- 2 serial ports*
- 1 parallel port*
- 4 x USB 2
- Audio in/out
- DVI and VGA Video
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Optical mouse
- 122-key keyboard support
- Compatible with IBM Power 6 and Power 7
- Three year advance exchange warranty, priority tech support, software upgrades
Twinax Operations Console
- BOSaNOVA Plus 5250 Emulation for local iSeries access.
- VNC (Virtual Network Computing) - provides desktop sharing to remotely connect and control your iSeries console(s).
- RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) - provides remote display and input over the network.
Ethernet/Serial Operations Console
- iSeries Access - IBM’s 5250 emulation suite for access to your iSeries
- Operations Console (Ops Con) - allows you to use a local or remote PC to access and control your iSeries console and iSeries Remote Control Panel.
- iSeries Navigator (Operations Navigator) - is the graphical user interface for managing and administering your iSeries from a Windows desktop.
* 1 Serial and 1 Parallel port available with optional PCI card.