IM SSO makes it easy for a security administrator to manage an SSO implementation utilizing EIM:
• TIM SSO provides the ability to quickly import data for the people, registries, and user identities within your organization using simple and flexible wizards.
TIM SSO identifies suggested associations based on the user identity composition naming convention rules on your registries. Building on this capability, a simple wizard can be used to create all your associations in minutes.
• TIM SSO maintains the integrity of your SSO environment and improves your overall security on an ongoing basis. Visual cues on the user interface and reports show, amongst other conditions, user identities mapped to more than one person and people with no source and/or target associations.
Who it Benefits
TIM SSO benefits three groups of people in a distributed organization.
• Administrators do not have to secure and synchronize multiple user registries; only establish the associations between people and their user identities.
• End Users only need to remember one user identity and associated password to access authorized applications and data on multiple servers.
• Application Developers do not have to create, maintain, and secure proprietary user registries in order to build applications that access data across the enterprise.