IBM Watson Campaign Automation delivers exceptional experiences for organizations across the buyer journey with AI-powered marketing automation. It is a cloud service-based digital marketing automation platform that puts the power of data insights into the hands of the marketer to help design smarter campaigns across channels.
To simplify the buying process and deliver added value, Watson™ Campaign Automation delivers updates to the following editions and associated services offerings:
- IBM Watson Campaign Automation Essentials Edition
- IBM Watson Campaign Automation Essentials B2B Edition
- IBM Watson Campaign Automation Standard Edition
- IBM Watson Campaign Automation Standard B2B Edition
- IBM Watson Campaign Automation Premium Edition
- IBM Watson Campaign Automation Premium B2B Edition
Highlights of edition updates:
- Marketing Interactions, a metric, now include Social Audiences Contact Events and Email Insights Open Events to encompass all campaign and analysis events in a single entitlement. Organizations are no longer required to purchase Social Audience Contact Events and Email Insights Open Events separately.
- Additional volumes for Marketing Interaction are still available for purchase to supplement the base volume included in any edition.
- All editions now include CRM Integration.
- Watson Campaign Automation Premium Edition and Watson Campaign Automation Premium B2B Edition now include Multifactor Authentication, Duplicate Message Send, and Transact functionality.
- Watson Campaign Automation Essentials B2B Edition, Watson Campaign Automation Standard B2B Edition, and Watson Campaign Automation Premium B2B Edition now receive additional Customer Record volumes.
- All editions relax restrictions on the number of Programs, Scoring Models, Authorized Users, and Organizations.
Existing subscribers will not be impacted or experience any service interruption as a result of the edition subscription updates. On contract renewal or upgrade, existing subscribers can migrate to new part numbers for their edition. New subscribers will use the new part numbers.