IBM Cloud Digital Learning Subscription provides access to IBM education courses to address your learning needs. These materials can be used to improve your current skills and the new ones you need to learn for new projects.
The subscription allows a single individual access, for a 12-month subscription period, to a container of training materials. Hosted on the IBM Digital Learning Platform, those materials are available in the following formats:
- Web-based training (WBT)
- Up to 40 hours of course content, which is dependent on the course
- Unlimited access to view all course material in the container during the subscription period.
Note: The access code provided with the subscription must be used within one calendar year.
- Self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC)
Includes WBT access and content, and the following:
- Hands-on demonstrations and exercises by using IBM software.
- Access to the hosted lab environment for each SPVC course. Access includes a 30-day period that allows ample time to complete the class.
Note: The 30-day access period commences when the authorized user launches the lab within a course.
- Limited access to SPVC Hosted Labs environments. An authorized user has access to 6 SPVC hosted lab environments during the 1-year subscription period and one 30-day access period per lab.
Each course is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the subscription, there is no instructor or mentoring for these courses.