IBM is teaming with New Relic to offer a best-in-class digital intelligence platform that measures and monitors performance of development and operations applications and infrastructure in IBM Cloud environments.
New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform is a market-leading, third-party, cloud-based digital intelligence offering that helps development and operations teams measure and monitor the performance of their applications and infrastructure. New Relic uses lightweight agents to collect information about the health of applications. These agents surface this real-time metric and event data through self-service dashboards, intelligent alerting, and powerful reporting.
New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform is a robust suite of performance management solutions and consists of the following seven individual components:
- New Relic APM Pro is a cloud service application that helps developers and DevOps engineers to monitor and manage the performance of their applications.
- New Relic Infrastructure Pro is a cloud service application that collects and monitors infrastructure health metrics such as CPU, load, and memory across cloud systems and services.
- New Relic Synthetics Pro is a browser-driven cloud service application used to proactively monitor application performance and health. It simulates real user behavior with automated tests that can run anytime and anywhere against an application.
- New Relic Synthetic Pro with Private Location extends New Relic Synthetics coverage to new geographical locations, monitoring websites behind firewalls, such as an intranet site.
- New Relic Browser Pro is a cloud service toolset that adds browser-specific performance data monitoring to help improve and optimize browser-side performance.
- New Relic Mobile Enterprise is a cloud service toolset that adds mobile-specific performance data monitoring to help organizations focus on ensuring that their users are getting a great mobile experience.
- New Relic Insights is a dashboard product that collects event and metric data from other New Relic products. It enables organizations to pin almost any chart from across New Relic to Insights with a single click. Organizations use Insights to organise, query, and visualize data to answer key questions about application performance and customer experience.
New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform can be purchased through IBM. Contact your IBM representative for more information.