"Today, Procurious is unveiling Procurement's Gen NEXT – a new breed of procurement professionals who are not defined by the year they were born, but by their positivity and commitment to proactively managing their careers," said Dr. Hugo Britt, Content Director at Procurious and author of the study. "Our survey of 500+ procurement professionals paints a compelling picture of the many and varied levers that the members of Gen NEXT use to manage their own careers".
MC Press News
"Through Docker EE for IBM Cloud and Docker's MTA Program, the two companies are making it easier than ever for clients to modernize their existing applications," said Jason McGee, VP, IBM Cloud Platform. "Today's announcement from IBM and Docker is another big step forward in our long-standing partnership to further fuel public cloud adoption with containers."
The Weather Company, an IBM Business, today announced that it has collaborated with TripAdvisor, the travel site that enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip, to provide The Weather Channel Made for Samsung App users with tailored point of interest, activity, and attraction recommendations based on forecasts.
"It's exciting to see a company like Baidu, which serves the world's largest Internet user population, join Hyperledger," said Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger. "Their deep understanding in connecting users to information and services will be tremendous experience for us to leverage as we look to expand our reach further in Asia and drive more global production deployments of Hyperledger technology."
IBM today announced third-quarter earnings results.
- Diluted EPS from continuing operations: GAAP of $2.92; Operating (non-GAAP) of $3.30
- Revenue of $19.2 billion
- Strategic imperatives revenue of $34.9 billion over the trailing 12 months, up 10 percent; represents 45 percent of IBM revenue
- Third-quarter revenue up 11 percent (up 10 percent adjusting for currency)
- Cloud revenue of $15.8 billion over the trailing 12 months, up 25 percent year to year (up 26 percent adjusting for currency)
- As-a-service annual exit run rate of $9.4 billion in the quarter, up 25 percent year to year (up 24 percent adjusting for currency)
- Maintains full-year EPS and free cash flow expectations
IBM today announced it is teaming up with Toronto-based FinTech company Dream Payments to bring new revenue generating mobile payment offerings to financial institutions and merchants in the United States via the IBM Cloud.Historically, financial institutions are slow to bring new products to market due to culture, legacy systems and heavy regulations within the payments industry.
Employees in North American offices raise more than $85,000 to strengthen the communities in which associates and customers live and work