Advanced Job Scheduling and management of System Messages, Performance, Disk Space and Spool Files for your IBM i.
Halcyon Operations Center is our flagship software suite and includes the Advanced Job Scheduler, the most comprehensive scheduler of its type. Multiple LPAR and cross-platform capabilities allow you to schedule jobs across IBM i, Windows®, AIX®, UNIX® and Linux® operating systems or any platform that supports a remote executing daemon. Unusual schedule patterns can be incorporated without requiring a calendar by running your own user program within Advanced Job Scheduler. These user programs can also be used to interface to a third party calendar.
Easy-to-use Graphical User Interfaces are provided for quick analysis of your systems’ disk space and performance, alerting users to any issues that may have arisen across your enterprise. This allows non-technical staff to pro-actively monitor system activity and releases more valuable resources for other projects.
View the status of all alerts and systems through the Enterprise Console dashboard.
Designed and developed to appeal to managed services providers & individual data centers, Operations Center Suite is Halcyon’s highest level of automation, system monitoring and management software for the IBM i.
- Schedule inter-dependent jobs across your entire IT infrastructure, regardless of operating system
- Import jobs from other schedulers and consolidate all your scheduling requirements
- Incorporate your own user programs to run unusual schedule patterns and interface to third party calendars
- Job progress, status and error messages can be sent to mobile phones, message queues, as emails or directly to the GUI Enterprise Console
- “Capture Mode” can capture Submit Job parameters for later insertion into Advanced Job Scheduler job definitions so that you create jobs ‘on-the-fly’
- Supports the use of multiple calendars, either directly, as scheduled data, or to set exceptions to regular pattern schedules
- Monitor system critical messages and alert the appropriate personnel in a timely manner
- Utilize our Performance GUI in your support area for a visible real-time display. Receive alerts if thresholds are breached
- Manage disk space quickly and easily across IBM i partitions using the Disk Explorer GUI. Analyze trends.
- Comprehensive, real-time, spool file monitoring and filtering options can automatically override spool file attributes without any need for program changes
- Shipped with common templates to monitor typical environments and critical business applications