Be in control of your network – from any location! Automatic monitoring and management of your entire enterprise.
Network Server Suite offers a scalable and highly functional package of monitoring and systems management automation tools and helps you keep tight control on your critical servers, services, applications and devices running on the Windows®, AIX ® and Linux® platforms– 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Server Manager monitors the key areas of your servers and performs predetermined actions as required. Important events and error messages can be seen instantly on the graphical Enterprise Console during the day while, out of hours, on-call personnel can be notified immediately by text messages sent to their mobile phones or by email, using the Instant Alert service.
Software installation and configuration is controlled from a central server. You can roll out common rules, with the aid of templates, defined on one server and delivered to multiple servers using a single keystroke. In addition, Network Server Suite offers self monitoring options and ‘at-a-glance’ historical server performance reporting.
- Manage more with less resource, for example, automatically start, stop, pause or resume a service
- Automatically respond to your company’s call out rotas and escalation procedures
- Removes the need to manually monitor logs, disk space, errors, file sizes and so on
- Cuts the cost and complexity of network management
- Protection from many sources of potential disaster
- Ensures email and web servers are working
- Reduces unscheduled computer downtime
- Hardware vendor independent
- Greatly reduces the risk of human error