First Option recently re-designed their website to showcase over 20 years of IBM i services and solutions.
"We wanted professionals to come to our website and not only understand what we offer but who we are as a company" says President Paul Fuller. "We included quotes from longtime customers that convey our reliability, professionalism and dedication to our IBM i products and solutions." The site showcases all of First Options services and solutions and how many of them integrate together to help businesses optimize their return on investment. The site is mobile friendly and has an updated look and feel that reflects First Option's commitment to progressive growth and enhancement of all things IBM i.
Some of these services include, IBM i application hosting, IBM i Modernization, IBM i Monitoring and First Option Financials accounting software solutions for small to mid-sized businesses.
IBM i Programming services include:
- Application Development: Businesses need software applications that complement their processes and procedures. They must run smoothly and efficiently. First Option develops applications that meet your critical business needs while integrating seamlessly into your business structure.
- Application Modernization: Legacy applications are feature rich with years of complex business rules that meet critical business needs. Application Modernization services incrementally upgrade the look and feel of the legacy application code leveraging the existing code and protecting your investment.
- Interface: Creating an effective connection between people, IT systems and the applications used in these systems, through understanding the demands of the users and business processes.
- Software Integration: We help to integrate custom or established software packages into business systems according to the business needs.
- Legacy Integration: As technology advances, it becomes necessary to integrate existing legacy software, which might contain a wealth of business data and process workflow logic, with new Java-based technology to keep the systems working smoothly.
- Project Management: Co-ordination, regulation and management of all aspects of your project.
IBM i Application Hosting:
This service is for small to mid-sized businesses that operate on legacy software packages that they no longer are able to support. What First Option's application hosting service provides is a reliable environment to host (i.e. install and execute your legacy applications) in a secure manner. If you need help managing your existing legacy software or improving it further, we provide those services too.
IBM i Monitoring:
This is a system monitoring solution provided by First Option using IBM i Watchdog. After setup, this solution provides centralized management to monitor system health. This system alerts staff to potential and critical problems that require an immediate response. Other functions the Watchdog carries out include system problem interrogation, inquiry message interrogation and disk interrogation to name a few. This system work 24/7 to keep your business safe and secure.
First Option Financials:
First Option provides Cloud accounting software solutions for small and mid-sized businesses. These solutions contain several robust application tools that can be fully integrated with your business processes to form a solid accounting system. The data is stored on a secure, scalable and reliable IBM i system.
First Option's mission is to provide solutions that allow companies to focus on their core business by providing intelligent software solutions. If you are looking for technologies and solutions to grow your company rapidly, you are at the right place.