IBM Bluemix Dedicated for GitHub Enterprise delivers a collaborative development environment for developers.
IBM® Bluemix® Dedicated for GitHub Enterprise, a fully managed, cloud-hosted service, is designed to deliver a collaborative development environment for developers. GitHub Enterprise is an existing product from GitHub, which provides the same user experience as the well known github.com.
Bluemix Dedicated for GitHub Enterprise delivers the following features and functions:
- Source code management with git.
- Security (Bluemix authentication, and audit).
- Integrated issue tracking.
- Code collaboration and review built into the development process. Teams can share work, discuss changes, get feedback all in one place. Includes code search, pull request, inline editing, and so on.
When combined with the Bluemix Dedicated platform, Bluemix Dedicated for GitHub Enterprise offers the following values:
- Secure git repositories
- Single sign-on with the Bluemix Dedicated offering
- Hosted and managed GitHub Enterprise, which includes administration, monitoring, upgrade, and back-up function
- GitHub Enterprise high availability configuration as defined by GitHub, with a fail over configuration, backups, and monitoring
Find out more here.