IBM Connections is now further enhanced with the introduction of IBM Connections V4.5 IFR 1.
IBM Connections V4.5 IFR 1 includes entitlement to IBM Forms Experience Builder V8.5 so you can use the Community Surveys feature.
This entitlement adds the following new capabilities:
- Create and conduct surveys and polls among the members of an IBM Connections community
- Use the built-in survey designer and a variety of different question types
- View the results of the above surveys and polls as a chart or a table
The capabilities provided by the entitlement to IBM Forms Experience Builder V8.5 are accessed within an IBM Connections Community.
Some of the benefits of conducting polls and surveys within a community can include:
- Enhancing a community for its members using feedback gathered in a survey.
- Refining product offerings using insight gained from customers.
- Validating new offerings with information from business partners.
The following IBM Connections licenses include the above mentioned entitlement to IBM Forms Experience Builder V8.5:
- IBM Connections V4.5 Interim Feature Release 1
- IBM Connections Extranet V4.5 Interim Feature Release 1
- IBM Connections V4.5 Intranet and Extranet Interim Feature Release 1
- IBM Connections Extension from Notes or Domino w/Ltd Entitle to Connections V4.5 Interim Feature Release 1
- IBM Connections Extension from WS Portal w/Ltd entitlement to Connections V4.5 IFR1
In addition to the new polls and surveys feature, IBM Connections V4.5 IFR 1 also includes all the capabilities of IBM Connections V4.5.
Consult the appropriate IBM Connections V4.5 IFR 1 product license for the full details of the IBM Forms Experience Builder V8.5 entitlement.
Find out more here.