IBM DataPower Firmware V7.5 delivers support for Docker container, public cloud portability, and robust mobile and API enforcement capabilities.
IBM DataPower Gateway V7.5 delivers Docker container support, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) virtual server support using Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), enhanced API and mobile security with OpenID connect, OAuth and SiteMinder SSO enhancements, gateway policies for IBM API Connect, and an updated user experience for creating gateway services.
DataPower Gateway V7.5 includes the following new features and functions:
- The ability to provision and deploy a DataPower gateway as a Docker container
- Integration with SafeNet Luna network Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Deployment of DataPower gateways in an RHEL cloud virtual server
- Run DataPower gateways in Microsoft Azure
- Stronger API security using JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Flexible user authentication for Single Sign-On (SSO) to web, mobile, and API workloads using OpenID connect
- Ability to enforce API access to services managed from IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation
- Out-of-the-box API gateway policies for IBM API Connect
- Protection of mission-critical applications from security exposures with expanded transport-level security (TLS) security
- Modernized user experience for a simplified view of gateway configuration
Find out more here.