IBM Maximo Calibration V7.6 and IBM Maximo for Life Sciences V7.6 support IBM Maximo capabilities.
IBM Maximo Anywhere V7.5.2 can help:
- Capture critical inspection data at the point of observation.
- Accommodate task-based or specification-based inspections so that observations and conditions can be captured just as they are within core IBM Maximo.
- Perform physical counts of storeroom items.
- Manage blind and nonblind counts.
- Manage the queries defining the delivery of data to their users' mobile devices.
- Systems administrators deploy Maximo Anywhere to new users, groups of users, or business units within their organization.
- Improve the Maximo Anywhere upgrade process.
IBM Maximo for Life Sciences V7.6 provides:
- Full calibration and mobile calibration functionality.
- Support (asset related) for Corrective and preventative Actions (CAPA) processes.
- Compliance Assistance Documentation in validation projects.
- Many types of assets, including all assets containing IP addresses (such as SCADA and PLC).
IBM Maximo Calibration V7.6 helps:
- Automate calibration processes throughout your organization to help increase effectiveness and minimize operating costs.
- Use full traceability and reverse traceability to ease compliance with industry regulations.
- Enable technicians to perform mobile calibration using handheld computers to streamline work tasks.
- Enhance accuracy of reporting of instrument calibration to help address regulatory compliance.
Find out more here.