IBM Monitoring, IBM Application Performance Management, IBM Application Performance Management Advanced, and IBM Application Diagnostics
The IBM Application and Infrastructure Performance Management portfolio offers a set of hybrid cloud performance management capabilities tailored to meet specific user needs that can be deployed on premises or as software as a service (SaaS) to manage any environment, whether public cloud, private cloud, or traditional data center. These offerings provide market-leading time to value and simplified administration, integrated analytics, and the broadest coverage for both traditional and cloud-based environments. The planned new version of the offerings in this portfolio with the following features:
- One user interface to view both Bluemix and non-Bluemix workloads, enabling application teams to host their application components where it best suits them and still manage their hybrid environments end to end with one intelligent APM solution
- Expanded capability for synthetic response time monitoring to ensure application availability and performance of both internal and external applications
- User experience enhancements for improved time to value and reduced TCO
- A cloud-ready infrastructure that supports flexibility in moving workloads to Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS)
IBM Alert Notification
- Planned to include Alert Scheduling as well as additional updates to this offering in 2016.
- Planned to include integration of Alert Notification with Runbook Automation as well as provide additional updates to this offering in 2016.
Find out more here.