IBM Verse is mail re-imagined for a new way to work. Using advanced design thinking, the latest in social analytics, and delivered from the cloud to your favorite mobile device or desktop, Verse helps you prioritize your work, personalize your work experience, build stronger working relationships, and frees you to spend more time on higher value work.
Verse helps you get work done in three new ways.
- It is mail that understands you: Cloud-enabled, designed for mobile devices, and powered by IBM's analytics and advanced search, Verse works for you, not the other way around.
- It clears the clutter and creates more clarity: Experienced through a simple, see-only-what-you-need interface, Verse helps you focus on the things that matter most.
- It is about connecting me to we: With an array of intelligent, secure, and engaging social apps, Verse opens up new ways to work together.
- Delivers web-based mail with storage up to 50 GB, calendar and contact information in the cloud, including type-ahead addressing, custom mail folders, support for mail threads, in depth search, in line preview, tracking of actions that need attention, and analytics-based identification of important people and content
- Can upload, store, and share personal files, with up to 30 GB personal file storage
- Create your profile and connect with other Verse subscribers who can see your profile information
- Send and receive instant messages
- Post status updates and follow other people's status
- Collaborate externally by inviting guests
- Includes spam and anti-virus protection
- Contains mobile application for email
Verse may be purchased as a stand-alone offering. Also, it is included in IBM Connections Cloud S1 entitlements. Existing customers of IBM SmartCloud Notes who purchased the product prior to the end of March 2015 are also entitled to Verse.
Find out more here.