inFORM Decisions, a leading provider of IBM i document and payment automation solutions, announces iSign, a mobile electronic Signature Capture solution.
iSign digitally captures signatures from any web and java capable mobile devices including iPad, Android, Samsung, and applies them to business critical documents such as invoices, bills of lading, proof of delivery, HR documents, patient records improving end-to-end document management and workflow. Signatures can be captured on the spot, and stored in inFORM's iView or any 3rd party Document Management System, eliminating the need to print and store documents.
Capturing signatures immediately allows companies to increase invoicing and billing processing time and reduce the amount of paper, printing and storage costs associated with paper based processing. If using inFORM's iView document storage and retrieval product, users can access electronically signed documents via point-n-click from any web browser, anytime, anywhere around the world. In addition digitally signed documents can be retrieved from any green screen ERP package by command.
“The federal ESIGN Act authorizes the use of electronic signatures as legally binding providing vendors the significant benefit of reducing the amount of paper they use and store,” comments Dan Forster, President, inFORM Decisions. “The iSign Mobile Signature Capture solution adds to this by providing a means for capturing those signatures through mobile devices and applying them to documents which can then be store and easily retrieved.”
iSign Signature Capture is enabled from a web java capable mobile device and works with inFORM Decisions iView document management software running on the IBM i with Apache/Zend (or can another DMS). The signed document is archived in the iView, from where it can be searched and retrieved from any modern browser.
- Speeds up document workflow, by eliminating the log jam of documents waiting for signatures
- Signatures are 100% legal, per June 27, 2001 FTC/Commerce Department Report, " ensures that contracts entered into electronically will be legally effective and valid..." http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2001/06/joint-ftccommerce-department-report-released-reasonable
- Receive payments quicker by capturing signatures and storing digital documents on the spot
- Works with any ERP or third party Document Management System - including iView
- Works with any Browser java enabled mobile device