Magic xpa 3.1 includes new features that makes Magic xpa even more powerful, and a new Upgrade Manager that makes upgrading a snap.
Below are highlights of the new version. You can also download the Magic xpa 3.1 Release Notes.
New development capabilities with Magic xpa 3.1 include:
- Customization capabilities allowing end users to modify their screens and forms according to their personal preferences, without requiring any coding. Currently available for RIA and Client/Server apps.
- UI improvements enable the faster development of attractive and easy to use mobile and cross-platform apps.
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) Consumption capabilities simplify development of service-oriented applications.
- Feature enhancements including support for swipe refresh and improvements to the Action Bar Menu provide an improved mobile user experience.
- Upgrade Manager provides a smooth and fast upgrade by instantly converting applications and notifying users of any required actions.
Upgrade now to let your old Magic applications benefit from many new functionalities and a modern look and feel, all while retaining Magic xpa’s friendly, robust, and cross-platform development capabilities.
Speak with a Magic specialist to learn more about how you can upgrade to Magic xpa and experience the Power of 3.