IBM Security Access Manager for Web V8.0 is an integrated access appliance that combines web reverse proxy with built-in web application protection.
Security Access Manager for Web is available as a virtual or hardware-based appliance and is a part of the IBM Security Access Manager family, which has two modular offerings: IBM Security Access Manager for Web and IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile.
IBM Security Access Manager for Web V8.0 key capabilities:
- Highly scalable reverse proxy for user access control and web single sign-on
- Integrated web application protection (firewall)
- Layer 7 load balancing and distributed session caching
- Central policy server for web access management
- Compliance reporting and security intelligence integration with IBM Security QRadar SIEM
IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile V8.0 (previously announced) key capabilities:
- Flexible multifactor authentication service
- Rich, context-based authorization using a built-in risk-scoring engine
- New graphical UI for policy definition and management
- Mobile application administration and self-service
- IBM Worklight integration for mobile user access and session management
Find out more here.