Security provider's management of endpoints enables preventive threat detection recognized as best in industry.
Comodo, a leading Internet security provider, has released a new edition of its competitively-priced Comodo Endpoint Security Manager designed to assist businesses with locking down and centrally managing their laptop, desktop and server endpoints with a minimum of administrative effort.
Leveraging the power of the award-winning Comodo Internet Security software, regarded as one of the strongest suites in the industry through its use of the ground-breaking Defense+ Host Intrusion Detection System and its patented Auto Sandbox Technology™ systems, Endpoint Security Manager 2.1 is used to co-ordinate threat protection on local and remote endpoints from one web-based browser console.
Endpoint Security Manager version 2.1 includes the following key features:
- Easy-to-use web-based user interface, compatible with touch-screen computers
- Dashboard with Active Tiles™ provides color-coded real-time event notification with configurable email alerts
- Manages award-winning Comodo Internet Security which includes Antivirus, Firewall, Host Intrusion Prevention and Sandbox
- Powerful Report Manager which includes on-demand reports, report queuing and report archiving
- Advanced Policy Management enables centralized deployment of up-to-date Security Policies across all protected nodes.
- Does not require a dedicated server - Endpoint Security Manager 2.1 can be installed on Windows PCs or Windows servers and managed from any PC via any of the more popular browsers.
- CESM 2.1 has been tested managing 1000+ remote and local endpoints.
- Comodo provides 24x7x365 support by phone, email or LiveChat (its in-product live support mechanism)
"Comodo is known for breaking ground in Internet security with a unique approach to protecting users," said Melih Abdulhayoglu, CEO of Comodo. "Defense+ HIPS goes beyond traditional Host Intrusion Protection Software (HIPS) to stop viruses and malware before they enter endpoints. In fact we're so sure Comodo provides the best protection against viruses that Endpoint Security Manager is backed by an industry exclusive Limited Virus-Free Guarantee"
A free-forever (pending annual renewal) 10-license edition of Endpoint Security Manager v2.1 is available for downloaded from http://www.comodo.com/tryESM