Error: CWBNL0202 - c:CWBMSGB.DLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: CWBNL0202 - c:CWBMSGB.DLL

I installed CA for Windows NT several months ago and everything was fine. For about the past month, whenever I start certain applications, like Excel or Word, the application stops momentarily and I get a pop-up window having CWBMSGBX.DLL on the title bar, that shows CWBNL0202.DLL - E:CAMRI2924CWBMSGB.DLL message in the content of the window. It has no text otherwise describing an error of any kind. Just this annoying message. It goes away after I click the "OK" button. My 5250 emulations still work, but I haven't tried any data transfer stuff since I installed it. Anybody know why this error keeps cropping up? E: is a network drive.CWBMSGB.DLL is in the path that it specifies.CWBMSGBX.DLL is in C:WINNTSYSTEM32. Martin

On Wednesday, April 28, 1999, 02:25 PM, Martin Carpenter wrote: I installed CA for Windows NT several months ago and everything was fine. For about the past month, whenever I start certain applications, like Excel or Word, the application stops momentarily and I get a pop-up window having CWBMSGBX.DLL on the title bar, that shows CWBNL0202.DLL - E:CAMRI2924CWBMSGB.DLL message in the content of the window. It has no text otherwise describing an error of any kind. Just this annoying message. It goes away after I click the "OK" button. My 5250 emulations still work, but I haven't tried any data transfer stuff since I installed it. Anybody know why this error keeps cropping up? E: is a network drive. CWBMSGB.DLL is in the path that it specifies. CWBMSGBX.DLL is in C:WINNTSYSTEM32. Martin
    Have you ever defined a printer through CA/400? Often I have found when Word or another MS Office product is started it automatically polls out to verify the existence of Windows defined printers. If you are not connected to the network at the time you will receive an error or a request to logon to the As/400 where the printer is defined. Just trying to keep up....

Comment

Thanks, Jeff. I'll try setting up a printer through CA/400 and see if that alleviates the problem. Regards, Martin Carpenter

Comment

Working...
      X