AS/400 RPG Programmer Analyst - Tampa, FL (Contract)
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Tampa, FL
Start date: ASAP
Status: W2 or C2C
Note: All work will be completed on-site (no exceptions). A face-to-face interview is required.
- Interact with customers and other systems department personnel to design, develop and maintain business applications
- Manage project work completed by internal and external partners
- Provide technical support for the applications architecture of a business function
- Analyze system functional and performance requirements to support design architectures
- Promote established standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the Project Life Cycle (PLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Participate in/lead cross-team technical initiatives and manage dependencies
- Performs research regarding developer tools and makes recommendations
- Conversant in multiple programming languages and development platforms.
-At least 6 years of AS/400 RPG programming experience (must be current) including RPG Free, RPG4/ILE
-3-5 years of development experience in CL
-Working experience with Service Programs, ILE Modules, bound programs, binding directories, etc.
-Experience with Aldon Change Management tool
-Experience with IBM WebSphere Development Studio Client (Eclipse)
-Working experience in IBM DB2 and SQL
-Working experience with exposing iSeries programs for web applications (stored procedures, web services).
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design and flow.
- Experience with designing and implementing high volume, mission critical, production systems.
- Must be a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in an aggressive, multi-tasking environment.
- A self-starter with the ability to learn through on the job experience.
- Experience using version control systems (e.g., Aldon)
- Experience using RAD for iSeries (IDE) is a plus
For consideration please forward a Word resume to: email@example.com