Salaries for iSeries Professionals Rise Modestly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salaries for iSeries Professionals Rise Modestly

** This thread discusses the article: Salaries for iSeries Professionals Rise Modestly **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Salaries for iSeries Professionals Rise Modestly **

Salaries for iSeries Professionals Rise Modestly

** This thread discusses the article: Salaries for iSeries Professionals Rise Modestly **
    After 18 years in the field, I've now been in this new position now for about 1-1/2 yrs. and I have yet to have a review, let alone, any monetary increase. Also, I took a $12,000 pay cut to take this job. But I had no choice, after being unemployed for more than 8 months. There may be increases for some MIS professionals, but it's definitely not across the board. And the job market will probably never recover to what it was in the 1990s. In addition the salaries and rates being offered are sometimes a slap in the face for highly experiences professionals. Too many companies in corporate America are ruining our economy and way of life by outsourcing IT work overseas. They seem to be more interested in saving a few bucks than they are about preserving American jobs. Shame on corporate America! Rick Beltz Sr. Programmer/Analyst King, NC

Comment

Working...
    X